colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

4.27.2010

colourQ challenge #30...


Good morning, colour lovers! Hope you get a chance to play along this week with these super swell colors brought to you by this gorgeous art tile from Motawi! I would love to have this tile in my kitchen, but maybe it would be too much? That & I would probably have to rob a bank! I think the colors are just magnificent though! These colors would make an awesome Christmas card, too!

Here's my take on the colors this week, perhaps I took the inspiration too literally, but I've never made these flowers before and thought it was about time!


And here are the fabulous smaples from our lovely colourQ Royal Court DT:

Samantha

Tanja

Kari

Krystal

LeAnne

Renée

Now it's your turn to get creative!!!

ENTRY DEADLINE is Sunday, May 2nd at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen & able to link up with InLinkz! Otherwise you can play along anytime by adding your link to a coment!

PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project.

Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list***


We'd love for you to play along this week - who knows you could be our next colourQueen!!!




17 Comentários:

LeAnne said...

Ladies, the samples are wonderful this week! Woohoo! I love them all!

Lisa Salkeld said...

beautiful inspiration!!

Anonymous said...

this color combo is awesome!!!!

Kristen H said...

all the cards look so cool next to each other with all the same color combos! It's my first time here! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks for the Great Color Combo I had fun with it. The DT has great inspirations..

Jans said...

WOW!! love the colors!! And the DTs cards are just FAB!!!!! love them! hope I have supplies for this colors, would really love to join...:)

Nancy Riley said...

I can't WAIT to attempt this beautiful color combo! Just stunning!

Sam said...

Your cards are all so gorgeous I don't know how you girls think we will not feel intimidated by all your inspirational creativity. Luckily you certainly do inspire. Thank you. I love your challenges and am always so pleased with myself when I find the time to participate.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I Think I {heart} you girls... :D

Beverley said...

Beautiful colours to work with this week...I had a great time with them...TFS.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

Queenie Jeannie said...

Yay!! I finally submitted a card!! Thank you so much for setting this up - it was a blast!!!!!

Nancy Riley said...

Thank you for another wonderful color challenge! This one really stumped me, but that was part of the fun!

Rochelle said...

Thanks Arielle! This was a tough one! :)

Unknown said...

Ooops...too late...but here's my card LOL

http://hoveyhut.blogspot.com/2010/05/rocking-moody-challenges.html

jaemom said...

Didn't get a chance to photograph and upload in time, but here's my card. This is my first time playing along; thanks for the challenge!

Queenie Jeannie said...

*confused*

Submissions were closed yesterday afternoon, and now they're open again (and with 607 days left to enter???), with two new cards added.

Cindy said...

Arielle - thanks for the comment on my card. AND thanks for re-opening the link :) Love your challenges! -Cindy

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO