colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

7.13.2010

colourQ challenge #41...

Good morning & Happy Tuesday! Hope everyone is having a great week so far... We have some really amazing colors for you this morning - I had SO MUCH FUN playing with these, and I hope you will, too! The inspiration for this challenge is a つまみ かんざし - Tsumami Kanzashi, a Japanese "flower hair decoration" - IT'S AMAZING!!! The artist's shop, HanamiGallery on Etsy, is full of these ~ so check them out! {I want one of each!}


Here's my take... I went with the floral theme & even added some bling, just like the Tsumami flower...


Here are the SUPER FABULOUS CHIC samples from our Royal Court DT:

Sylvia

Kari

LeAnne

Renée
We are missing a few designers & players w/ vacations and all - but I do hope you get a chance to play along this week!

Now it's your turn!

ENTRY DEADLINE is Sunday, July 18th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project. Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list***

Looking forward to seeing you work!



12 Comentários:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards, ladies!!!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous card, ladies! Such a great combo!

Silke Ledlow said...

WOWzer all of the samples are simply GORGEOUS ladies!!! The color combo is fab...hope I get a chance to play!!! Hugs ~S~

Sue Lelli said...

Super colors this week! I hope I get to play! Will leave comments on all of the FAB design team cards tomorrow! LOVE them!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Hooray, I'm so glad to finally be able to play! Awesome job as always, girls, and what a striking colour combo!! xxx

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome colors and awesome cards by the DT!! Thanks for the fun!!!

suzARTe said...

Such beautiful cards both from the DT and the participants. So happy I got to play along this week, I love this colour combo.

Imke said...

I´m glad i can play again. I love the color combo and all cards from the DP are very pretty ! Great job Ladies !!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Loved this color combo. DT you have great inspirations here. Thanks for the Fun.

Nance Leedy said...

Ooo la, la! I loved these colors together! So posh and sophisticated. Loved all the DT cards. Thanks for the inspiration!

Sandybeaches said...

Great colour combo! Just love playing along:)

suzARTe said...

so happy that I got to play again, love this colour combo

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO