colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

8.02.2010

colourQ challenge #43 ~ Winner Crowned...


ETA - I'm so embarrassed! This post was in 'draft' mode all this time... I'm surprised no one emailed me asking me "what's up?!?" If you ever don't see a post from me, please feel free to contact me!

Whew, did we ever have some gorgeous entries last week! The judging was fierce! I noticed on some of your blogs a lot of you said these were colors you'd NEVER put together, but you all made these colors work so beautifully! There were a lot of cool things in the winning card this week, I loved the bow, the sideways sentiment & how effortlessly the colors were pulled together! A very HUGE CONGRATS to our colourQueen this week,

And here are the meritorious entries that earned their artists the colourQ Courtier badge this week:


Thank you all so much for making this challenge such a success! You can click on any of the images above to see the whole card!

On September 28th we'll be celebrating our 1 year anniversary! I really CANNOT believe it's almost been a year! I have some special things planned leading up to the big day... I can't wait! I also can't wait to see what you'll come up with for next week's colors!

See you in the morning!

3 Comentários:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Thanks for liking my card, yeah!!!

Julie DiMatteo said...

Oh my goodness! What a wonderful surprise to be the Colour Queen this week! I am so flattered and shocked! Thank you!!!

Melina said...

Oh my! It is an honor to be chosen as part of the courtier! Thank you so much. I have my badge on my blog :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO