colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

3.21.2011

colourQ challenge #76 ~ Winner Crowned...


Wow, I'm shocked! I thought you gals would avoid these colors like the plague - lol - but we had so many awesome entries... tHaNk YoU!

And we have winners!!! It was too hard to choose between these two beauties... so help me give a BIG CONGRATS to this week's colourQueens...



And an impressive gallery from this week's colourQ Courtiers is icing on the cake!!!



Thank you so much to everyone who played along last week, we hope to see you back here tomorrow around 9ish...


Have a great night!

6 Comentários:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

I'm sure it is hard to pick winners, but I can WHY these made the grade. Absolutely beatiful!
Congratulations to Kathy & Jocelyn.

Deborah Frings said...

Congratulations ladies - fabulous cards!! I just love these colours.

Lacie Root said...

congrats to all the winners!

Jocelyn said...

oh my goodness!!! you totally made my day!!! thank you so much for picking mine to be one of the top two!!!! i love trying to play with these color challenges...even if I don't get them linked up each week:-)

Rosemary said...

congrats to the winners! fabulous cards! thanks for picking me for the colourQ courtiers!

Julie Gearinger said...

Thank you so much for the honor of being a Courtier this week and congrats to our two Queens and the other Courtiers! Looking forward to the future color challenges and thanks again for your weekly inspiration:-)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO