colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

4.11.2011

colourQ challenge #79 ~ Winner Crowned...


I have to tell you... I wasn't sure how many players we'd have this week, since we got off to a slow start! But the entries were just as remarkable as always, and it's so exciting to see you play week after week!

The card by this week's colourQueen was pretty popular among our team, and I have to tell you the voting is so close at times! Please help me congratulate this week's colourQueen...


And our colourQ Courtiers for the week created a magnificent gallery...


Thank you all again for playing along... we'll see you in the morning around 9ish for a new challenge!


Nighty night!

6 Comentários:

Paulina said...

Thank you so much for having me be a courtier! I LOVED this color combo and had a ton of fun working with it. Can't wait to see what you have in store for tomorrow! :)

suzARTe said...

have so much fun joining in the fun every week. I was going to give this week a miss, so glad that I didnt. CONGRATULATIONS everyone and thankyou so much for another great colour combo.

Wendy said...

Thank you for having me be a cuartier! It's exciting to see my card be one of the favorites.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Thanks for the shout-out...so happy to be amongst such great designers!

Pam Speidel said...

What a thrill to be your "colourQueen" this week! Arielle, I thoroughly enjoy participating in your color challenges and appreciate all the time and effort you and the others put into it. Thank you so much! Pam :)

Heather said...

I am so honored to be amoung the courtiers this week! Thanks for choosing me!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO