colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

4.03.2012

colourQ challenge #130 ~ Winner Crowned...


Good morning! Sorry I'm so late, I've been dealing with a very bad sinus headache the last 2 days. I want to thank everyone so much for such an amazing, fabulous week at the colourQ!!! All the entries were just phenomenal, I couldn't believe how they were pouring in! THANK YOU!

After some tough voting, the Royal Court has appointed this week's colourQueen and Courtiers. Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to this week's colourQueen, for her super fun card (and I love the layout!)...



And here are the gorgeous projects of this week's colourQ Courtiers!

   
   
   
   

As always, you can click on the links to go see their cards more closely - and I encourage you to do that, they are really outstanding!!!

I'll be back in a few with this week's challenge!

10 Comentários:

Tracey McNeely said...

Congratulations Maureen your card was absolutely stunning! Thank you Arielle for choosing my card for Courtier. Also a big congrats to all the other Courtiers!

Carolin said...

Juhuuuu! I am a colourQ Courtier! Thank you so much...
Grats to Maureen, your card is beautiful...
Hugs, Mia

Lynn said...

Big congrats to Maureen! And thank you so much for choosing my card as a Courtier!

Beverley said...

Congrats Maureen! Your card was FAB & great use of Uniko Studio stamps! Congrats to the Coutiers too! Hugs Bev xx

Maureen said...

wow!! Thanks colourQ!! I wasn't going to make a card this week, but I am addicted to your challenge!! And congrats to my bestie Lynn and all the courtier cards!!

Tania said...

Congratulations Maureen, your card is so lovely !! Thank you so much colorQ for choosing my card as well as a Courtier and well done to all the other Courtiers . WooHoo , so excited !!!!xx

Vicky Hayes said...

Congratulations to Maureen for her winning card and to all my fellow courtiers! This is such an exciting challenge - I only have to see one of those colour palettes to be inspired! Thank you Arielle for coming up with the challenge every week and to all the ColourQ DT for such wonderful inspiration. (And I hope that headache has gone now Arielle!)

Tara Bourgoin said...

Thank you so much for selecting my wreath as one of the courtiers - I'm so very honoured to be listed among such talented crafters!! Congratulations, Maureen, your card is stunning!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

I have been off the grid for a while- thanks so much for choosing my card for courtier, Arielle! Maureen, love your card! Congrats to all!

Pam Speidel said...

All such fabulous creations! Inspiration overload! Congratulations!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO