colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

1.28.2014

colourQ challenge #224 ~ Winner Crowned...

EEK - I'm finally here... no school today for the kiddies, we've had sleet all day and probably snow tonight! They have been buck W-I-L-D with excitement all day! The last time it snowed here, Maisie was 2 months old - 4 years ago almost.

Anyways, here are the winners for challenge #224, the entries were all SO AMAZING - it was a super hard choice!

Please help me give a HUG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! WOWZA ~ how fun is this?!? I love the little heart scatter!





And look at this absolutely fabulous gallery... A BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers! 

  
  
  

As usual - you can click on the images to go see the full card!

I'll be back soon with the new challenge!!!

1 Comentário:

Helene said...

Congratulations Lindsey ! i love your card !

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO