colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

3.01.2016

colourQ challenge #329 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello there, HAPPY TUESDAY! Hope you are having a wonderful week so far! I have the winners for challenge #329! And for all of you who played - THANK YOU! Your cards were so gorgeous!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! How beautiful is this? I love love love the watercoloring!

   

And a SUPER BIG CONGRATS to these awesome colourQ Courtiers!!! Your cards are fantastic!

 
 

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back in a few with the new challenge...

6 Comentários:

Lisa Lara said...

Congrats ladies. And thank you for choosing mine. You made my day.

SD pooja said...

Thanks for choosing my card as one of colourQ Courtiers.congrats to winner and fellow Courtiers :)

SD pooja said...

Thanks for choosing my card as one of colourQ Courtiers.congrats to winner and fellow Courtiers :)

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Big congratulations to Queen Michelle on a well deserved win! Also, congratulations to my fellow courtiers! Thank you so much ladies for appointing me as a Courtier too, I really enjoyed myself and found the inspiration photo, well, . . . inspirational!! Have a lovely lovely day! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Michelle said...

Wow! Thank you!! I'm thrilled. 😃 Congrats everyone!

walchowDesign said...

Congrats to all winners! Thank for choosing my card , I am so happy!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO