colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

3.22.2016

colourQ challenge #332 ~ Winner Crowned...

HAPPY TUESDAY!  It's Spring Break here, and like most of our spring breaks it's either raining, or freezing - or both! We are staying busy, though! I have the winners for challenge #332!  THANK YOU all so much for playing!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! The graphic style with these sentiments and all the colors - pure perfection! I really really love this - we all did!

   

And a BIG CONGRATS to these colourQ Courtiers! These cards are gorgeous!

 
 

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back in a few with the new challenge...

1 Comentário:

Jill V said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card this week - and for challenging me to play outside of my colour "comfort zone" - it was so much fun! Congrats to all the ColourQ Courtiers - such beautiful designs! Jill

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO